I love finding a new alternate reality to curl up in and enjoy. If you are interested in having me review/promote your book(s), I would be more than happy to talk with you. Send any requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Review Request" as the subject and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I am NOT currently taking requests...
Review copies I will accept: Kindle/Nook e-books ARC I will only review New Adult: Contemporary Romance What I will not review: Crime / Mystery Anything with Religious Undertones Nonfiction Adult Autobiographies / Biographies / Memoirs Self-help I will read self published books! What will be included in reviews: Cover Art Title with link to Goodreads page Author & Publication Details Number of Pages Release Date Links to where it can be purchased Summary (usually from Goodreads) Rating on a 5 Star Scale My thoughts Please include all of the following (if available) in your email Your Name Title of the Book Summay/Blurb Publication Date Cover Art Links to authors' website, Twitter, Goodreads, etc. Let me know if you would like to do any promotional events. Some promo ideas: Giveaway Interview with author or character This or That with author or character Excerpt from book or alternate point of view Playlist Movie Cast Due to lack of time and the number of requests I receive, if I don't respond to your email then I'm most likely not interested. It normally takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks, sometimes longer, for me to respond to requests so if I do not respond, please do not send multiple emails. My review will be completely honest. That being said, I will not be disrespectful in my review. Because there have been a few books I have found difficult to finish, I reserve the right to not review a book. However, I may post reasons for why I didn't finish a book. I will give an estimated date as to when to expect a review to be posted. This date may change due to work or unexpected personal events. Any book that I personally request will become a top priority. This may cause a delay in the estimated time frame for books I do not request.
- All contests/giveaways are open to those 13 years of age or older
- Must have a parent or guardians consent if 17 years of age or younger
- All contests/giveaways are open to US mailing addresses only unless otherwise stated
- At the end of each contest/giveaway...
- The winners information will be given to the appropriate parties (publisher, author, etc.) who are hosting the giveaway OR
- I will send out/order the prize(s) within one week of completion of contest/giveaway
- Winner(s) will be contacted via email
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be chosen
- All personal information will be deleted upon winner confirmation
- I am not responsible for any prizes that are lost in the mail
- I am not responsible for any 3rd party giveaways, i.e. book is sent by publisher/author
- No two contests are alike so be sure to read the rules for each one carefully
- Winner(s) will be chosen via Rafflecopter.com or Random.org
- All entries will be verified. If any are falsified, I will delete all entries for that participant
- Any entrant found entering a giveaway under more than one name/email will be completely removed from the giveaway being entered AND will be banned from all future giveaways.
- If one option to enter entails leaving a comment on a review, not all comments may be eligible for entry. Only those comments that are meaningful will be accepted. If the only thing stated in the comment is "Thanks for the giveaway!" I will throw out the additional entries.
- I hold the right to end a contest/giveaway without prior notice under my own discretion
- By entering any giveaway you agree to the all of the above statements.