Looking Back: April 2012
Books Read & Reviewed (if highlighted):
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Frost by Kate Avery Ellison
- Going Under by Georgia Cates
- BaSatai: Outside In by Suzan Battah
- Power Within by C.L. Causer
- Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight
- Promising Light by Emily Ann Ward
- Pawn of Mine by Tabitha Vale
- When Destiny Knocks by Heather M. White
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins
- Glass by Ellen Hopkins
- Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight was by far the best book I read in April. I'm so glad I signed up for this tour. I would have read it either way, but this way I got to participate in a multi-blog promotional event. I can't wait to read the other two books in the trilogy.
What's the best book you read in March??