It's Sunday which means I'm going to tell you what I have planned this week!!
I'm back to school this week! One exam on Thursday in nutrition which shouldn't be bad.
This past week I got through some of my planned books and others that were unplanned. I have reviews, interviews, and excerpts that will be posted over the next few weeks so I won't be leaving everyone when finals roll around the first week of May.
This week I am hoping to get through about 3, maybe 4, books.
- Frost by Kate Avery Ellison - Finishing now. Check back on April 3 for an excerpt and again on April 7 for my review.
- Going Under by Georgia Cates
- BaSatai: Outside In by Suzan Battah
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Way To Go by Tom Ryan is open until April 2 @ Midnight EST. I will be selecting the winner around 2 AM.
- Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning is open until April 9 @ Midnight EST.
- Be sure to check back throughout the month! I have 3 more giveaways coming up!!