Looking Back: March 2012
Books Read & Reviewed (if highlighted):
- Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
- Significance by Shelly Crane
- Accordance by Shelly Crane
- Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
- Defiance by Shelly Crane
- Enchantment by Charlotte Able
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning <--Giveaway open until April 9 @ Midnight
- Promising Light by Emily Ann Ward
- Way To Go by Tom Ryan <-- Giveaway open until April 2 @ Midnight!
- Entangled by Cat Clarke
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Way To Go by Tom Ryan was by far the best book I read in March. I'm so glad I won this on Goodreads First Reads! Had I not won it, I probably wouldn't have picked it up unless someone recommended it to me. If you haven't entered my giveaway for it yet, do it!! This book was beyond amazing.