RAK is Random Acts of Kindness. People, blog or not, sign up with their wishlist and then look at other people's wishlists and send them a Random Act of Kindness. It is simple and easy. Here are the rules:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Only sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code can be found on the right sidebar of the Book Soulmates page).
- Create a wishlist (on Amazon, Goodreads, your blog, ect...) and post it in the Google Doc located in in each RAK post for the month.
- If you choose to do a RAK for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR RAK by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well as who you RECEIVED gifts from.
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always The Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
If you're feeling super kind this month and would like to send me a book, here is my Wishlist! It is also located at the top of my blog under the title "RAK Wishlist". If you want my highlighted, top 5, would love to get my hands on books, here they are:
1. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
2. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
4. Entangled by Cat Clarke
5. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler